Building In Falconwood
You and/or your architect must observe all requirements in the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (CCRs) and ACC Guidelines in the Rules and Regulations as related to your property and building site before and during construction.
Before starting construction, obtain two copies of the final set of blueprints for the house you wish to build from your architect or general contractor. Plans must show:
  • All exterior home dimensions
  • Exterior finishes and materials to be used
  • Total livable square footage
You will also need to submit two copies of your final plat plan, showing the following:
  • Exact placement of the home on the plat, identifying distances between dwelling and property lines
  • Placement of the driveway
  • Placement of the septic system and well
  • Placement of any other structure, tank, or fencing
Contact a member of the Architectural Control Committee to submit an ACC Application, two copies of your plans, and two copies of your plat for review. Once your plans are approved, you must obtain proper building, septic, and driveway permits from Hays County.
Electric Company
Pedernales Electric Cooperative (PEC)  888-554-4732
Telephone Landline Providers available to FW residents:
Century Link
Internet Providers available to FW residents:
Century Link
Trash and Recycling
Riata Disposal Service  512-850-7060
iesi - Progressive Waste Solutions  866-282-3508
United States Post Office (to obtain your mailbox key)
2010 S. Stagecoach Trail
San Marcos, TX